Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The 21st months. Another 3 months to go

Dear Aaron Houdd,

Do you remember the day when I was eating my yogurt for lunch and you came to me and took the balance yogurt and smeared it over my face and my hair?

And than you said "Haasem" (handsome) to me...

And so I paid you back, smudged your nose with the yogurt, and your cheeks, and your forehead.

And you said "Haasem", this time referring to yourself....

We both had our best giggles together.
It was a fun day wasn't it?

-- These days, there are only the two of us around most of the time. And we have become a good teammate. Thank you for giving me all the mess, following me to everywhere, and 'helping' me with the chores...

And thank you for always be there for me, for good and for bad.

Thank you for being my best friend
I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY!


Happy 21 month old Aaron Houdd...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww!!! what a hansaaammm boyyy!!! hugs and kisses to you both =)

    ReplyDelete

Peace Be Upon You (",)

Peace Be Upon You (",)

Tribute to all mothers in the world!