Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aaron: The final Ramadhan week

Hi friends, How's your Ramadhan? I'm doing good so far Alhamdulillah. I've got the chance to sahoor with my parents almost every morning. I volunteer myself to wake Ummi and Daddy up so that they don't miss their sahoor. I want to be an anak soleh. :P


Anyway... do you know that we are now in the last phase of Ramadhan month? I heard Ummi told Daddy this : "Alhamdulillah we've been given the chance to reach the final week of Ramadhan. Its the week where among the nights is a night better than a thousand months"

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful We have indeed revealed this (Message) in the Night of Power: And what will explain to thee what the Night of Power is? The Night of Power is better than a thousand months. Therein come down the angels and the Spirit by God's permission, on every errand: Peace!...This until the rise of morn! -Surah 97 The Holy Qur’an.

It is called laylatul Qadr, the most blessed night. It falls sometimes within the last ten days of Ramadhan.


"Seek it in Ramadan in the last ten nights. For verily, it is during the odd nights, the twenty-first, or the twenty-third, or the twenty-fifth, or the twenty-seventh, or the twenty-ninth, or during the last night." Sahih Hadith Ahmad 5:318

This night is full of reward and blessing and is equivalent to a thousand nights of worship. Anyone who takes part in Laylatul Qadr will have worshipped an equivalent of eighty three years and three months. It is as if a person has spent an entire lifetime in non-stop worship!


“Whoever stays up (in prayer and remembrance of Allah) on the Night of Qadr fully believing (in Allah’s promise of reward for that night) and hoping to seek reward (from Allah alone and not from people), he shall be forgiven for his past sins.” Sahih Hadith Bukhari / Muslim


But Remember, perform Ibaadah with sincere heart! :P

Oh, last night we went to the Blue Mosque for Isya' and Tarawih prayer. Oh I couldn't resist the attention I got from the sisters (and not to mention some brothers as well). Some of them asked Ummi's permission to have a few photos of me, and some even wanted to have photos
with me. Ummi was just smiling and said yes. I was like, Oh noooo, not again! I heard them said 'Oh, cute' to me. What? I thought Ummi said I'm a big boy already every time I call myself baby. So shouldn't it supposed to be handsome instead?! Urghhh...
And Ummi also took a few photos of us there. Ummi said 7 years or so from now, if I don't want to perform my solah, she'll show those photos to me and say "Look Houdd, you were so dedicated in performing your ibadaah when you were so young. Don't you feel ashame of your own self?"
** Ummi is quite garang so I believe when the time comes, she'll say much more than that!"**

That's all for now. I would like to wish you all Happy Ibadaah in this last phase of Ramadhan, and Eid Mubarak!

Maaf zahir & batin
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace Be Upon You (",)

Peace Be Upon You (",)

Tribute to all mothers in the world!