Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekender

Hi friends, how are you?!
It's been a long time since my last story morry rite? I know! Well, what to do... been busy growing up and improving skills (Ummi is worry because I haven't walked yet. She says all of her friends' son/daughter has already walked. Herm... Why so hurry Ummi? I'm enjoying myself -being pampered- right now)

So many things to update but let just focus on those that have cheered me most.

The international book fair....
It was my first experience to such event. The fair was crowded. I love watching families gathered around and put their feet up on the hallways, reading and talking and spending time among themselves. It was such a real happiness for a family. I love watching kids and babies like me being introduced to reading materials in such an early age. It just that you know, babies are not preferred to be exposed to a huge crowd due to health and safety reasons.

OK, make it short.... Let us enjoy the photos!

Daddy and I... 

 Recess time with Ummi...

Meet Dr. Ijan (Mommy), Uncle Fadzil and my friend Izzudin Al-Qassam (same age with me)

Daddy's books... And another 9 more...cost him 10X than Ummi's 

These are Ummi's. She'd spent about RM160 for the books. OK, don't compare their intellectual level. Ummi said she won't spent her money for novels and chick books out of the fair. But she buys intellectual books any time... (You see, Ummi always has back up.Haha) 

And this is for me. Ummi grumbled the whole day coz she couldn't get me the flash card version for my Jawi. But I'm fine with this one. Seriously! -Oh Ummi-

Sweet and serene Luncheon with Ummi and Daddy!
Why do I bring this up? Well, it’s normal for the 3 of us having an outside lunch during weekend. But for the past 2-3 weeks we (ummi and I) hardly have time with daddy. Daddy’s been busier these days. He returns home later than usual, and there was one night he returned home at 5.30 AM, had a nap and then woke up, performed Subuh prayer and went to work, again!

So Daddy took us to one good restaurant and told us that we can have whatever we want! Yayyy for Ummi, not really worked on me. What can I really eat with my 6 cute teeth? Tell me!


Happy belated birthday Onni!
I kinda like this most coz you know, it’s the only event that was meant for a (not so) baby like me. If you look at the photos, you can assume that it was a birthday party for a kid like me, not for a 48 year old Onni! Hahaha...

They played this funny game where you have to hide your face until the instructor order you to reveal it with the requested look. And they played tiger, sad, happy, funny, loving, angry, and even poo-poo looks. I didn’t play coz obviously my face remain cute regardless of what character I play. LOL. 

Our big and hilarious family!

Even Tok Daddy? Oh dear...

Ummi and Daddy...

~ When you are a kid (like me), you don't really care about your surroundings. All that matter is you know you are safe with the people you love and they love you back for nothing... When you grow older, you meet more people, and you choose for who you really want to be with. You may no longer need your family coz you can take care of yourself. But then, when you lost, sad and lonely, all you would remember is those time that you'd spent with your family, and those feelings that kept you safe and alive when you were younger...~

P/S: I love you Ummi & Daddy!
OK, that's all for now. See ya later!
Assalamu'alaikum...

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. quote:
    "~ When you are a kid (like me), you don't really care about your surroundings. All that matter is you know you are safe with the people you love and they love you back for nothing... When you grow older, you meet more people, and you choose for who you really want to be with. You may no longer need your family coz you can take care of yourself. But then, when you lost, sad and lonely, all you would remember is those time that you'd spent with your family, and those feelings that kept you safe and alive when you were younger...~"


    p/s: Suka takjub ngan ayat hg..
    =)

    p/s 2: best la game tu.. tp org bajet mcm i tak bley join la! huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, tak kira. nxt time jumpa nak main jugak... pastu setiap muka kena amek gambaq, pemenang adalah sape yg muka paling jadik (selambe)...

    Takpe, nk kasi hg menang, nnt kita main muka bajet. Hehe...

    toksah takjub...ayat mia lagiiii takjub...jom takjub sama2 ngn ayat mia.Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam.
    I love books too. Spent over hundreds ringgit a month just for books.

    ReplyDelete

Peace Be Upon You (",)

Peace Be Upon You (",)

Tribute to all mothers in the world!